Tuesday, 29 June 2010

World Cunt Match 1...Pamicunt vs Sally Cunt

Welcome to the first match of the World Cunt and its an awesome line up ladies and gents....First we have Pamicunt with her juicy slutty hole, always looks so eager to be full of cock doesn't it....



Visit her at http://mysluttysecrets.blogspot.com to see just what a bad girls she is....don't blame me if you spend the rest of the day dreaming of fucking that amazing cunt

and up against her is Sally Cunt...another sexy whore with a cunt just built for cock...and more cock....and even more cock



Visit her at http://youmakemesowet.blogspot.com

I'll announce the winner later....but hey if anyone wants to comment on their favourite, I'll take their views on board...

Personally I want to fuck them both and see them use my whore too

2 comments:

  1. Owner of my whore Cunt,

    This will be a tough match. Let's hope the sluts will duke it out! You must arrange guys rape them and rate them.

    I would give them both a ten! Maybe if I get to use them I'll have a better idea which cunt is more whorable!

    Kisses,
    -YourWhoreCuntWhore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they both need to be raped to find out for sure...

    ReplyDelete