Thursday, 1 July 2010

Turn ons 2


I know, this image could mean many things, right? Piercings, black whores (another post in itself), juicy cunts...well its actually bareback fucking
I don't like fucking whores wearing a condom...in fact I hate it. I have done it many times and probably will again many times in my life for whatever reason but....I....hate....it!
I'm not just saying that cause I am lazy or unable to be responsible I think its kind of unnatural. As long as both the guy and girl know they are safe from infection then sex is most pleasurable bareback...Sliding my cock into a cunt and being able to feel her insides squeeze me, feel her cunt walls against my skin as I push all the way in her hole is a great feeling. The sex is more intense I feel cause it feels more real. Sex with a condom is like playing tennis against a brick wall...yeah you are swinging the raquet but you aren't really shooting over the net...
and speaking of shooting....what could be sexier than cumming in your whores sluthole, seeing your cum leak out of her as in the pic..in that case so fucking hot seeing white sticky semen leaking from a black slut...mmmmmmm
I love cumming and imagining filling a slut like Amy with my semen, feeling her eager cunt grab my cock...just one of the many I would have fuck her sluthole as my sexy little cumbucket revels in being as dirty and whorish as she can be....overflowing with cum, running down her legs...
such a delicious little bitch, my whorecunt

2 comments:

  1. Owner of my whorecunt,

    What a beautiful cunt! The dark and pink and egg white contrast is so sexy! Whore Amy loves this cunt.

    Kisses,
    -YourWhoreCuntWhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to the little whores room and finger your cunt for me

    ReplyDelete