

I did write out a whole back story to this one….made it sound all dramatic and like a dramatic step on my lifes journey….but rather than blog that stuff I can shorten it to this:
MisterMark knows nothing about girl/girl sex
Gets video recorder for Christmas one year
Buys tapes
Notices lesbian series on TV
Records it
Shoots massive loads of sticky cum each time he watches it
Gets video recorder for Christmas one year
Buys tapes
Notices lesbian series on TV
Records it
Shoots massive loads of sticky cum each time he watches it
(tape finally wears out)

I don’t care if its teen lesbians, older lesbians, fat lesbians, slutty lesbians, black lesbians, asian lesbians, pregnant lesbians, lesbians abusing other lesbians, pissing lesbians, squirting lesbians - even midget lesbians…..
I don’t care if they are kissing, rubbing, stroking, licking, sucking, spanking, fisting, face sitting, rubbing cunts together, spitting or biting….There aren’t many things in the world as fucking sexy as 2 whores getting it on with each other….that’s just a fact!
I don’t care if they are kissing, rubbing, stroking, licking, sucking, spanking, fisting, face sitting, rubbing cunts together, spitting or biting….There aren’t many things in the world as fucking sexy as 2 whores getting it on with each other….that’s just a fact!

I don’t know when my whore first thought about cunts as well as cocks…..but I know the dirty bitch will not want to stop when she starts burying her face in pussies. She will be a true bi-cunt slut and will I’m sure find many, many bitches out there wanting to abuse her sexy body and beautiful slut hole….
Her cheap whore body will be covered in semen, slut juice and piss as men and women gang rape her with cocks and fists while slut after slut comes and mashes her face with their whore holes
Can you taste them already slut….all that cunt cream drooling in your mouth and smeared all over your face
Can you taste them already slut….all that cunt cream drooling in your mouth and smeared all over your face
I know you want it bad……

Owner,
ReplyDeleteWhore Amy is so very impressed how owner reads whore Amy's mind - your dirty bitch's whore mind. At this moment whore is very bi curious and someday hopes to fulfill my whore dream of being gang raped by a bunch of likewise bitches.
When did I start having dirty bi thoughts? It's when whore exchanges chats with PamiCunt. She described how she was molested by her female ob/gyn and that how PamiCunt was fisted by her while doing a thorough exam of her breeding apparatus - the cunt.
While reading, whore unexpectedly found whore cunt dripping with desire nectar. Whore even asked PamiCunt if she wouldn't use her thin hands to fist whore's loose Asian cunt - PamiCunt promised she'll do that someday if and when we meat.
But Owner please remember, whore is still, by and large, a cock whore. That said, it might entirely be possible that whore will turn lesb one day after a few hot encounters, but who knows.
btw, thanks for calling whore a dirty bitch and other appropriate names whore deserves. And please, if owner willing, use same praises on whore's blogs and give whore suggestions on planning my GB with my cuntsin the Slut.
Kisses,
With all my warm cunt nectar,
-YourDirtyBitch WhoreAmy
good cunt....your quick answer pleases your Owner
ReplyDeleteIt makes sense that I read my little cunt's mind....you are a whore and I am an Owner....our minds are naturally in tune ;)
I should have known that dirty slut Pamicunt would be the one to corrupt my sluts mind and lead her down the bi path lol
Now I want you to go back and comment on all the old posts on this page....and then Owner will visit your blogs to comment...
my beautiful cunted cheap bitch
Thats it let me see your whorehole...so wet and sexy....you need to be stuffed full
PS I really like the whore at the top of the post....such slutty eyes...she needs a cock banging her while she eats that cunt
ReplyDeleteOwner,
ReplyDeleteWhore likes that bitch, too. Not saying this to please owner, though whore does wanna please owner.
Bitch has such a sly smile on her cheap slut face!
Wish she were eating my whore cunt while owner fucking my throat and her cunt and her ass. ATM owner? ATMTC?
Kisses,
-Whore
of course ATM! ...and ATMTC....and ATMTCTMTATM!
ReplyDeleteA perfect cunt like Amy should always love sucking her ass off a mans cock...should be honoured to clean it for him....
I want to fuck your ass right now, I love ass fucking a good slut.....
Owner,
ReplyDeleteoO - my ass opens for you - but owner must keep it stretched then piss inside and rinse it clean with owner golden shower then shoot silky white cum for flavoring my ass then whore lick owner silky cum covered cock then owner stick cock in whore cunt then whore ass then whore throat...
Sorry, owner must work so hard to please whore ass whore cunt and whore mouth and whore throat... not easy to be owner of cheap whore Amy... whore Amy demanding...
Kisses,
-ATMTCTATMTC.. whore Amy
my beautiful demanding little fuckhole
ReplyDeleteI expected you to be a demanding little cunt...your demanding matches up nicely with your owners need to use and abuse your cheap asian slut body.
I will use my piss to clean out any of your holes. When you open wide and beg me to pee in your mouth, after gargling and swallowing it down you will kiss my cock and thank me for cleaning your mouth
You will smell all over of your owners piss and cum and your holes will be well used and abused by me and many others..
now get your fucking ass up in the air....your owner is going to use your butt