Sunday, 18 July 2010

Turn ons 6



It always feels so good to cum on a slut….cumming on her butt, her tits, giving her a “pearl necklace”….but the best is to cum on her face….leave your cum dripping from her chin, glistening, thick and creamy all round her mouth. Leave her looking well used with cum in her eyes, all over….leave her looking like a fucking slut



I first did it many years ago with an ex who was my first whore and it left a big impression on me….and dumped a load of my cum on her

I admit I was even feeling a bit of nerves before I came on her face for the first time. I was caught up in the moment and so was she…she wanted desperately to have my cum all over her but part of me was saying “sure she might be saying that now….but is she really going to react ok with a hot load of semen in her face” I was soon in the zone of no return though as she was working my cock good with her hand and mouth and I shot a couple of big loads over her…
And she was smiling….grinning actually….she loved it! I loved it too….so good


I love it when my bitch Amy sucks my cock…she really worships it like she should (like she wants to be doing now). I really bang the cunt’s throat - after all her mouth is just another cunt really and I know how she likes me to abuse her….
I pull my cock out of her whore mouth…with strands of her drool and my precum stretching from her lips to the head of my stiff cock. She licks her lips and looks at me with such pleading, hungry dirty whore eyes that its not long before I am pumping my semen all over her face
And I know that her beautiful cunt will be leaking whorejuice all the time and tingling like crazy cause she knows I am going to stuff that sluthole full of my cock and fuck the shit out of her very soon

Her whole body will be like a cum dumpster for her owner…

No comments:

Post a Comment