when I make you pregnant you can stay a lot of the time in the bathroom on the floor....always with an open mouth when I come in.....ready to drink my pee or I may just pee all over your body, your hair down to your pregnant belly...then I might rub your cunt til you cum....or I might just send guys and girls in to use your whore mouth
If owner desires, whore will stop my whore pills and get knocked up by owner or whoever knocked me. Can I collect child support from all those who knocked me? Skip the DNA test - you have all husbanded me. Hehe.
Please don't entice me coz whore Amy IS SERIOUSLY thinking of doing some breed sex!
I am going to entice you whore….Next time I fuck you, no whore pills…I want a pregnant cunt to abuse, to squeeze milk from your tits like a cow, to pee on your belly, to put your leash on and pull you into a gang of men so they can abuse your holes and in the later stages when you can’t move so well you will just lay on the floor to get fucked and be a human toilet for the men I whore you out to
Owner,
ReplyDeleteAm I your bathroom in your dream?
Kisses,
-YourWhoreUrinalWhore Amy
would it make you feel proud to be my urinal my little whore?
ReplyDeleteWould you be an eager slut for me everytime I pee?
Owner,
ReplyDeleteLittle whore Any is sooooooooooooo proud to be your urinal. Pleas drink a lot of water! And pee a lot!
Kisses,
-LittleWhoreCuntWhore Amy
Correction - not Any whore but Whore AMY!
ReplyDeletewhen I make you pregnant you can stay a lot of the time in the bathroom on the floor....always with an open mouth when I come in.....ready to drink my pee
ReplyDeleteor I may just pee all over your body, your hair down to your pregnant belly...then I might rub your cunt til you cum....or I might just send guys and girls in to use your whore mouth
you'll be my horny little pregnant fuckpig
ReplyDeleteOwner,
ReplyDeleteIf owner desires, whore will stop my whore pills and get knocked up by owner or whoever knocked me. Can I collect child support from all those who knocked me? Skip the DNA test - you have all husbanded me. Hehe.
Please don't entice me coz whore Amy IS SERIOUSLY thinking of doing some breed sex!
Kisses,
-BreedingWhoreAmy
I am going to entice you whore….Next time I fuck you, no whore pills…I want a pregnant cunt to abuse, to squeeze milk from your tits like a cow, to pee on your belly, to put your leash on and pull you into a gang of men so they can abuse your holes and in the later stages when you can’t move so well you will just lay on the floor to get fucked and be a human toilet for the men I whore you out to
ReplyDelete