Saturday, 10 July 2010

a reward for whoreamy

For being a good cunt and answering her owners posts quickly....a reward for my little whore...and particularly for the bi-cunt side of her....


Some pics of one of her favourite things.....beautiful dark cunts


enjoy whore...


which one would you most like to have smothering your face and covering you with cunt juice?











now go read my answers to your comments and comment again cunt









9 comments:

  1. Owner,

    These are the most beautiful cunt I've seen! Owner knows whore Amy loves dark colored cunts and whore Amy adores the contrasts of dark cunt, pink hole, silky white men's white cum.

    Asian whore Amy love to suck on dark cunt, white cum.

    Thank you owner soooooooooo much you read my cunt mind.

    Kisses,
    -TotallyIndebtedToYourRewardWhore Amy

    ps: whore Amy request owner visit my whore blog and tell the world how whorable whore Amy is and how beautiful whore Amy's whore cunt is. HotAsianAmy is inviting all readers to a GB party for a twin wanton all you can fuck orgy. The other Slut is Bad Kitty of KissMeGrabMe and now FuckMe, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes whore I read Bad Kitty's blog...she is a hot slut, very abusable...
    I'll post on your blog sometime tomorrow my little cunt
    I'm glad my whore liked her reward - and of course I read your cunt mind...I am your owner after all
    can you imagine your face in one of those dark cunts, smearing pussyjuice all over yourself as you suck and lick and finger her whore hole....while my big cock slams into your cunt and empties my load into your body....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owner,

    I want my face in all those dark juicy cunts and owner please fill them up with cum and pee before I do? Then smash your thick cock in me from behind - you choice of my holes.
    After you fill my whore cunt with pee and cum, then turn me around and fuck my whore face while the dark cunted whores lick on my whore cunt and whore ass.

    Am I not a good whore? Good cunt? Good ass?

    Kisses,
    -YourOwnWhoreCuntWhore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cheap cunt mind and my Owner mind think alike my dirty little bitch. I planned to piss in all their asses first cause I know how much whoreamy loves her owners pee and fuck them, along with other guys to fill them with sticky semen...whore amy will then eat their slutholes, both ass and cunt and receive all the cum and piss she needs....the whores will also then piss their own pee all over amy while I ruin your cunt with pounding into it, making it looser and messier and dirtier with each rape-like slam
    After I cum in you you will offer your whorebody to the other sluts for them to abuse you while I throat fuck you till your tummy is full of my semen....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Owner,

    You're making me blush! As I said before you really know how to treat a whore. Whore Amy is thankful for that.

    Don't you just love my whore cunt when it's fucked loose and filled with cum and pee? Don't you just love the smell of my used/abused/trampled smelly whore cunt?

    Kisses,
    -ProudToBeAWhore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everytime you present your cunt to me slut I love how your fuck holes smell of cum, your breath smells of pee and cock and your whole body stinks like a cheap slut should. You are a good bitch for keeping your holes well fucked and well abused for your owner
    I own the whore with the most beautiful cunt in the world and you should always be proud to be a smelly whore for me
    Your face needs a cum wash right now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owner,

    Thank you for owning a cheap smelling whore. Whore Amy appreciate your graciousness and will do everything to keep my whore cunt presentable.

    Fuck me again, then pee on me then pee in me then sell my cheap cunt in the street.

    Kisses,
    -YourWhoreCuntWhore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How bad do you want your owners cum in you now? My hot sticky semen pumping into your smelly cunt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owner,

    Smelly cunted whore Amy made my whore cunt smelly so owner will smell, look and fuck the crap out of my smelly whore cunt.

    Are you pleased with whore Amy's smelly whore cunt?

    Kisses,
    -SmellyCUntedWhore Amy

    ReplyDelete