When I was very young I used to play a game with a local girl where I tied her up. I liked tying her up and she liked me doing it….it was a silly kids game of exploration as much as anything but the liking of that kind of thing must have stuck with me as I grew. I didn’t really remember it at first…too busy having other life experiences….but then I came across an old magazine that had an article about it. I read it several times and enjoyed the somewhat faded pics of girls with their arms and legs secured, exposed and ready in a lot of cases for their wet holes to be used.
This is not an area that I have had as much experience of as some of my other turn ons….but its always been a major part of my fantasies. I love the use of rope on tits and the colour it makes them go when the rope is secured tight round them…also the use of weights from the nipples is very sexy….

I love the gags because of the way it makes it look that the woman who is taking my cock deep in her throat is humiliated by the experience. It makes her look cheapened, used…abused by my cock pounding in and out of her mouth. This has never been the case and all the girls (ok all 2 of them) I have fucked like this have been willing partners keen to explore the more submissive side of themselves while loving every second of it and waiting for my cum to explode in their mouths….or on their faces….wanting to pleasure my cock in any way they can..
I also like to write on a girl for the same reason….on their foreheads…seeing the word SLUT or WHORE or CUMBUCKET makes me fuck their faces harder and leads to some of the biggest explosions of hot sticky semen that I have felt in my life

I’d love to tie my slutwhore Amy and have her cheap cunt and ass ready for my big cock to abuse….see her desperately trying to reach my cock with her mouth as she drools with desire to feel me bang her throat one more time….tie her legs wide maybe so I can examine her slutsmelly cunt dripping with guys cum and her own whorejuice before I rape it hard and shoot my own load into her.....
Before she licks my cock clean like the good cunt she is
Open your slut legs for me….show me your dirty cunt, whore
Such a beautiful cunt…..I own the most beautiful slutcunt in the world


Owner,
ReplyDeleteMy beautiful cunt is all yours and please abuse me any way you want! NOW!
Kisses,
-YourWhoreCuntWhore Amy
Get on your back you dirty little whore...you cheap, loose cunted little slut....
ReplyDeleteI am going to do such nasty things to you, treat you like you want...like you ache for, like your cunt leaks for....mmmm you are leaking now, you are soaked you messy bitch....staring at my big cock...staring at it with hungry whore eyes - begging for it in all your holes to fuck you like the bad little cuntgirl you are...
beg your owner to abuse his bitch even more...
I beg I beg little whore loose cunt whore beg you to use your huge cock on my face my holes my every private parts.
ReplyDelete-YourOwnLittleBitch Amy
You feel me lean over you, feel my hard cock rest lazily against your skin, marking you with pre-cum as I write on you. In big letters DIRTY CUNT is now on your forehead and much lower MARKS FUCKHOLE...with an arrow leading down to your beautiful eager messy cunt, that as usual smells strongly of whore...
ReplyDeleteYou're tingling because you know that you are about to be treated like a complete cunt..not just words this time like from some men...your owner is about to use you like you are just a set of dirty holes to dump cum and piss in...and you want it sooooo bad....you feel so desperate to be abused...
You catch your breath as my cock pushes into your sluttyass and begins to hammer you there...and thats just the first hole I will use......my messy little cunt xxxx
Owner,
ReplyDeleteWould owner please mark whore Amy's face, butt, thighs, arms and whore cunt with permanent red and dark markers and then put a choke, attached to a dog leash, on my whore neck and parade whore Amy in a crowed market place where they trade everything including meat like whore Amy?
Please tell whore what would you write on whore Amy's whore body?
How much would you trade my whore cunt for? A nickle an hour for all they can eat/use/abuse/stuff/stretch?
Kisses,
-CheapAsianWhoreAmy
ps:Would owner parade me like that at TimeSquare? RedSquare? Under the Eiffel? The GoldenGateBridge?
I would take you into a city and go from place to place, sports bars, night clubs for example and tie your leash up in the center of the room for anyone in the room to do whatever they wanted to your cheap asian whore body and your soon to be loose cumfilled slut holes….on your body I would have written what you are: FUCKMEAT, just holes that need stuffing, just a horny fuckpig sqealing with delight at the hard raping she was getting. Cum and piss filling her used fuckmeat holes before it ran out on the floor and whoreamy licked it up, grinning and still desperate…Then after days of dragging you into bar after bar I will take you to a lesbian bar and let them abuse you with their cunts, raping your sloppy, loose holes with their fists and ramming their pussies and asses onto your face while others maul your tits and piss on you and you cum and cum and cum for them too
ReplyDeleteOn other parts of you I would write things to degrade a normal girl but excite a true whore….CUMBUCKET, CUM DUMPSTER, PISSWHORE, PLEASE RAPE ME
PS By the way I think you are worth more than that my little bitchwhore....sure maybe a nickel if all they want to do is fuck your sluthole but I want a dime for them to totally smash into and ruin your cunt
Go to the little whores room and cum for me
Whore should feel proud of being fuckmeat for her Owner
ReplyDelete